FFXIV Warrior (WAR) Cross Class skills guide
What are the Marauder-> Warrior Cross Class Skills? Here, we will be strictly discussing the cross-class skills Warrior can get.
How many cross-class skills can I get as a Warrior? Any job class may only equip five (5) cross-class skills.
From what other classes does Warrior get skills from? Gladiator and Pugilist.
What are the best Warrior cross-class skills? This is discussed below.
Full list of Warrior (WAR) Cross-class skills
|Savage Blade||4||Attack that generates enmity||Gladiator (GLA)|
|Featherfoot||4||Increases evasion||Pugilist (PGL)|
|Flash||8||Increases enmity in all nearby enemies||Gladiator (GLA)|
|Second Wind||8||Instantly restores own HP||Pugilist (PGL)|
|Convalescence||10||Increases HP restored by spells or actions||Gladiator (GLA)|
|Haymaker||10||Delivers an blow after evading an attack||Pugilist (PGL)|
|Internal Release||12||Increases critical hit rate||Pugilist (PGL)|
|Provoke||22||Increases enmity in target||Gladiator (GLA)|
|Awareness||34||Nullifies chance of suffering critical damage||Gladiator (GLA)|
|Mantra||42||Increases HP recovery via curing magic by 5% for self and nearby party members||Pugilist (PGL)|
Warrior (WAR) Cross-class skills discussion
Savage Blade – Useles since you have your own version.
Featherfoot, Haymaker – This duo is technically most utilized by the Warrior. Is it worth 2 slots? Maybe not.
Internal Release – Tanking adds, this is your best bet.
Provoke – is good. Always useful. Flash is pretty good in 4-mans.
Mantra – While good for others to take, you have more important skills like…
Convalescence, Second Wind – These are the superior defensive skills in the lot. Awareness is good when it works, but unreliable.
Ideal Warrior (WAR) Cross-class progression
- Marauder to 15 for: Unlocking other classes.
- Marauder to 30 for: WAR Requirement.
- Gladiator to 15 for: WAR Requirement.
- Monk to 8 for: Second Wind.
- WAR to 50 for: Maximum level.
- Monk to 12 for: Internal Release.
- Gladiator to 34 for: Awareness
- Monk to 42 for: Mantra (All Cross Class Skills Obtained)
- Warrior use skills from: Gladiator and Pugilist.
- Alot of great defensives.. Convalescence, Second Wind, Featherfoot…
- Flash & Provoke are also pretty good.
- Best Warrior Cross-Class Skills:
Second Wind, Internal Release, Convalescence, Provoke, Featherfoot or Flash.
More Info: Marauder | Warrior | MRD WAR Stats