***PAGE 2 IS PURELY FOR 2.2 CONTENT, and will probably contain OUTDATED info, only use this if you’re new and gearing up for Turn 10 onwards*** So you’re curious about what the best Scholar gear is like in 2.2, huh? Here you go! Navigation: [Page 2: 2.2 SCH Gear] [Nextpage: Previous tier] SCH BiS & Options | SCH Soldiery Buy Order Weapon-wise, High Allagan Grimoire of Healing blows everything else away. But of course, if you have that, this guide is not needed to you.
- Book of Diamond is slightly better than Omnilex Animus (but of course, this depends on availability more than anything)
As for everything else… [links injected soon]
If “Critical Strike?” wasn’t enough.. “What do SCH’s purchase first with my tomes of Sol?” here… [Note: I myself disagree with mindlessly stacking as much crit as possible, but it’s a popular choice, so…]
- Daystar Breeches are a legit choice since its a T9 Drop
- Daystar Belt / Circlet would be ideally next (both T8 Drops)
- Daystar Robe.
- Book of Diamond Tokens (130 x 10), well you should mostly just buy this if you’re near getting the UAT.
- Daystar Gloves / Boots (both T6 Drops)
- Daystar Ring (Not that good, but it’s one of two 110 rings)
All body pieces and the Book are pretty much really good for Scholars. AFTER THE ABOVE, the rest is purely optional.
- Daystar Armillae
- Daystar Earrings
- Daystar Necklace (You can live with Moogle Neck for a WHILE)
For those crit crazed scholars out there: sadly there are a few 110 pieces without crit. Just replace the following:
- Gloves: Saurian Gloves of Healing
- Necklace, Rings: Sucks, but for now there are no i100-110 crit pieces on these slots. Hopefully some filler content adds them!
Note that the only Scholar Weapon is Crit is yet again, the High Allagan Weapon. Scholar Gear is pretty straight forward this time around. Sol Body pieces, Allagan Accessories (as a quick rule). Page 2 of this guide is only useful to you if you’re a fresh 50 and need some filler gear to gear up for T6 and onwards. Check it out if you’re NOT average iLvl 90 (which is considered the minimum for t6) Navigation: [Page 2: 2.2 SCH Gear] [Nextpage: Previous tier] SCH BiS & Options | SCH Soldiery Buy Order | SCH Gear Notes Good luck gearing up your Scholar! This page be updated as more gear will be introduced into the game. Want to add something? Violent Reactions? Comment Below! For updates, Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter – also check us out on YouTube and Twitch.