The echo in FCoB will take effect upon entering, increasing players’ maximum HP, damage dealt, and healing magic potency by 15%.
* Echo will NOT increase when your party wipes, unlike other instances.
Steps of Faith has been adjusted:
All enemies that spawn, including Vishap have their maximum HP reduced.
Damage dealt by certain enemies, Vishap’s underfoot and Bertha cannons have been reduced.
Riding music has changed for the following mounts: Sleipnir / Aithon / Xanthos / Gullfaxi / Enbarr / Markab / Boreas
Yoshi-P is set to broadcast live from Nantes, France giving us more details around Heavensward. Don’t miss this chance!
When: Thursday, May 21st 2015 @ 9am (PDT)
What will be covered:
- Heavensward Preview – Part 1
- Videos and gameplay footage to showing battle in the open field and inside dungeons
- A glimpse of the new jobs and how they will function in battle
- Also good to note that because the show will be full of Heavensward details, questions prior to the broadcast will NOT be held
How: Watch it on Twitch (http://sqex.to/htj)
* Audio will be available in both Japanese and English.
For those who will not be able to view the live broadcast, don’t worry! We’ll post the rundown of the event in due course.
That’s a lot to look forward to, isn’t it? Don’t miss out on FFXIV news – Like us on Facebook! Drop us a line on Twitter! If you’re curious on what you missed click on Moogreus below for past news and updates. Kupopo!